Terms and Conditions
- In order to compete in the IABS International Quartet and International Chorus competitions must be affiliated to or be members of their country’s association.
- The committee reserves the right to cancel a competition if it is of the opinion that insufficient entries have been received.
- The decision of the Judge/Chairman will be final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding any aspect of their work.
- Registration and competition fees must be received by the published closing date or incur a late penalty charge.
- Fees (Registration and Competitions) are not refundable except in exceptional circumstances, whereby an administration charge will be charged.
Further information under Competition Rules